SupplieS & ToolS:
Cousin Jewelry Basics jewelry-making supplies:
4 pkgs Gemstone Bead Mix
1 pkg Silver Chain
1 pkg 4/6mm Smoke Bicones
2 pkgs Spoon Drop Silver/Green
Silver toggle clasp
Silver 4mm open jump rings
Silver crimp tubes
1. Cut a 20" length of silver chain.
2. Attach a toggle clasp to each end of the chain using 4mm jump rings.
3. Cut a 9" length of beading wire.
4. Using a crimp tube, attach one end of the wire to the chain approximately 8" down the chain.
5. Thread on the following bead pattern: spacer, round, spacer, round, spacer, round, spacer, round, spacer, drop,
round, drop, round, drop, round, drop, round, drop, round, drop, round, drop, spacer, round, spacer, round, spacer,
round, spacer, round, spacer.
6. Use a crimp tube to attach the beading wire 8" down the other side of the chain.
7. Make 3 gemstone drops, 20 smoke bicone and 20 peach drops. At ach the drops along the chain above the
more projects, tips & techniques at JOANN.com
Created by Cousin Corporation
Skill Level 2: Some Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 hours
Please read and follow all manufacturers instructions for all tools and materials used.
Provide adult supervision if children participate in this project.
2012 JOANN Stores, Inc.