Stitched Felt Mistletoe Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 sheet two-sided green Mulberry paper
- 1 sheet Tan paper
- 1 sheet Green patterned paper
- 1 sheet White felt paper
- 1 sheet Green felt
- Glitter paper
- White organdy ribbon
- Brown inkpad
- Sewing machine
- Brown thread
- Paper trimmer
- Glue stick
- Adhesive dot
- Create an 8-1/4"x5-1/2" card with two-sided mulberry paper.
- Cut a panel of 51/8"x3-3/4" tan paper and a smaller panel of 47/8"x3-1/2" green patterned paper. Side aside.
- Cut leaves from green felt and arrange on green patterned paper. Zigzag stitch stems and center of leaves. Zigzag stitch edge of panel. Pull threads to back and tie off.
- Ink edges of green panel. Mount green panel and tan panel to card.
- Make an ribbon bow and glue over branches. Cut five small circles of glitter and white felt papers. Layer one of each together and ink with brown ink. Attach to front of card with adhesive dots.