Stocking Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV Striped note card
- Striped paper
- 4 Brads
- Jolee's Boutique stickers, "Season's Greetings"
- Vellum quote
- Paper cutter
- Black inkpad
- Red glitter glue
- Anywhere punch
- Vellum tape
- Adhesive tabs
- Cut a rectangle of green paper large enough to accommodate 3 stockings and a vellum quote.
- Cut a rectangle of striped paper slightly narrower than the green cardstock and slightly taller than the quote. Ink the edges of the striped and green paper.
- Attach the vellum quote over the striped paper with vellum tape. Attach the striped paper to the green rectangle. Adhere all over red cardstock and trim paper slightly larger than green rectangle. Ink edges and adhere to striped note card.
- Punch 4 holes through front of card with a small anywhere punch. Insert brads.
- Attach 3 stockings and add a dot of red glitter glue to the top corner of each.