Stone Age Beaded Wrap Bracelet
- 6mm facetted stone beads in four colors
- Brown linen 2mm cording
- Brown bead thread
- Ox brass cord ends
- Ox brass lobster clasp
- Ox brass jump ring
- Chain nose pliers
- Beading needle
- Bead glue (optional)
1. Start by cutting two 24&lengths of brown linen cord, and one two-yard length of bead thread.
2. Set the ends of these three pieces into a cord end and add a drop of bead glue before crimping the cord end and trimming the top.
3. Wrap the bed thread around the left side linen cord a few times. Using a beading needle, string one pink stone bead onto the bead thread. Wrap the thread around the cord on the right side twice.
4. Go back through the bead, wrap the thread around the left side, then pick up a new pink bead.
5. Wrap the right side twice, go back through the same pink bead to the left side, wrap twice, and pick up a new bead.
6. Continue adding beads in this manner, doing color blocks of 12 beads each, until reaching a length of about 19&.
7. After the last bead, put the two cords and one bead thread into another cord end, add a dab of glue and crimp. Trim the ends.
8. Add a lobster clasp to finish.