Must be familiar with ladder stitch
1. Cut a 2-yard piece of fishing line. String on one 6mm goldstone bead and bring to the center of the string. On one open end, string a 4mm bead, and on the other open end, string another 6mm bead. Take both ends, going in opposite directions, through a new 6mm round bead. This is a double ladder stitch. Continuing with the ladder stitch, create the first row of the bib, for a total of 25 stitches, or about 8" worth of beads.
2. Move back to the starting position, and add on a blue row comprised of 6mm blue rounds and rondelles. This will be stitched on and attached to the first row of goldstone stitches.
3. The third row will be made from red line agate beads in 6mm round and rondelles.
4. The fourth row is 8mm facetted rounds in green/turquoise.
5. The fifth row is 8mm facetted purple rounds.
6. As rows are added and the fishing line runs out, tie off the ends and string on a new 2-yard-long piece as needed.
7. Once the bib portion is complete, string on an 18" piece of fishing line, onto the end green/turquoise bead of the row, taking the fishing line halfway through. String on 4" worth of blue stone beads, then string two silver crimp beads, the outside loop of the clasp, and then go back down through the crimp beads and a few of the blue beads. Tighten up and crimp. Repeat on the other side.
8. String on an 18" piece of fishing line, onto the end blue bead of the row, taking the fishing line halfway through. String on 3-3/4" worth of purple stone beads, then string two silver crimp beads, the inside loop of the clasp, and then go back down through the crimp beads and a few of the purple beads. Tighten up and crimp. Repeat on the other side.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.