1. Cut a three-yard length of beading thread. Find the middle, make a knot and add a silver clamshell tip to this spot.
2. Start stringing a 4mm bead and a black rondelle onto both strings.
3. Following the pattern of the necklace as shown, continue to string black, tan and 4mm beads in the ladder stitch pattern as shown.
4. Finish with a silver clamshell tip and add a jump ring to each side and a silver lobster clasp.
5. Add an oval pendant with a jump ring strung through it at the very center.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.