SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Storybook Christmas Paper Stack®
- Solid cardstock sheets
- Cookie jar
- Mini ornaments
- Circle cutters in a variety of sizes
- Scallop paper punches: Medium, large
- Papercrafting adhesive & foam squares
- Paper trimmer
1. Cut smooth & scalloped circles in a variety of sizes from the Storybook Christmas Stack® and coordinating solid cardstock.
2. Adhere the circles to the jar lid with adhesive foam squares.
3. Cut a tag from cardstock and embellish with buttons.
4. Tie a ribbon around the mouth of the jar.
5. Attach tag and mini ornaments to the ribbon.