SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Straw bale
- 2 sets Darice® Deco Lights™ Teeny Bulbs™, 20 minis with battery
- 1 ea. grapevine pumpkin: tall, short
- 1 bag pumpkins & gourds
- 2 leaf garlands
- 1 sunflower bush
- 2 sunflower potted baskets
- 2 large pumpkins
- 1 large gourd
- Grapevine and floral stem scraps
- 2 lightweight Masonite® panels or pieces of sturdy cardboard
- Duct tape (if using Masonite®)
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun & glue sticks
Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Position straw bale on board of choice, leaving room for pumpkins.
2. With cutting utensil, put a hole in pumpkins on area that is touching hay. Glue in a scrap stem about 6" long using plenty of glue. Stick pumpkin into bale.
3. Glue anything touching board to secure. Repeat until all pumpkins are firmly in place.
4. Trim sunflower bush and glue into bale as shown. Add one large sunflower between pumpkins as shown.
5. Add a basket of sunflowers in background. Glue in place. If working on Masonite® put strip of duct tape down first and glue basket to duct tape.
6. Trim the other basket of sunflowers and glue in place.
7. Glue scrap grapevine into bale and vine pumpkin.
8. Trim leaf garlands and insert into crevices of display.
9. Use one set of lights for each display. Arrange lights around vine and onto one pumpkin.