SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV wall vinyl quotation “perhaps strength…"
- 15"x30" canvas
- Old dictionary or book
- Black ink
- Square sheet of bubble wrap
- Paper crafting adhesive (decoupage glue)
1. Remove a small stack of pages from the dictionary. Adhere them to the canvas using decoupage glue on the top and bottom of each sheet. Once the canvas is covered with paper and sealed in place on top with glue, prop it up in a different area to dry.
2. When the canvas is dry to the touch, take out the ink and bubble wrap sheet. Add ink to the bubble wrap and then stamp the section onto the canvas. Repeat the process for desired look.
3. Lay out the quotation to desired placement. Following the directions inside the can, adhere it to the canvas.