String Art Advent Calendar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Canon PIXMA iP8720 Crafting Printer
- Matte Paper (to print either 8-1/2”x11” or 9”x13” printable)
- Plank of wood
- Print whatever you’ll eventually print on your envelopes to just a regular piece of photo paper. These will become your markers for where to tape your envelopes. Mark the top of your paper, and note whether you need to send the top through first (so your numbers don’t print backwards).
- Tape envelopes over every number. Be sure the number is completely covered because your new numbers will print in the exact same spots.
- Send the envelope-covered sheet back through your printer and you’ll have beautifully printed envelopes!
- Sketch out how you plan on placing the nails for the string art.
- Follow this model and hammer nails into the wood accordingly. You may want to add three extra nails into the middle just to give more places to wrap the string for a fuller look.
- Use your string and design a shape accordingly.
Items in This Collection