Striped Candy Cheesecake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton&® foodcrafting supplies:Candy Melts Candy: Bright Pink, Bright WhiteSmall Non-Stick Cookie Pan3-Pc. Icing Comb Set12" Disposable Decorating Bag15" Angled Spatula9" Springform Pan10" x 16" Cooling Grid
- Food-safe scissors
- Favorite cheesecake recipe
1. Melt bright pink and bright white Candy Melts candy, separately, according to package directions. Pour a thin layer of melted pink candy into cookie pan. Use spatula to smooth. Tap gently to level. Allow to slightly set, about 1 to 2 minutes or until candy looses its shine. Use comb to pull through candy to create grooves. Allow to set, about 3 to 5 minutes. Use melted white candy in cut disposable decorating bag to fill in grooves. Use spatula to smooth. Allow to cool in refrigerator until firm, about 15 to 20 minutes. Unmold and bring to room temperature. Use knife to cut candy bark into pieces.
2. Bake and cool cheesecake following recipe directions. Release from pan according to package directions.
3. Use melted candy in cut disposable decorating bag to attach candy bark to sides of cheesecake, overlapping pieces slightly.