SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ready-to-finish wood frame
- Masking tape
- Medium paintbrush
- FolkArt® paints: pure orange, tangerine, yellow, lipstick red
DIRECTIONS: Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
Note: Remove the glass from the frame so it does not get painted.
1. Base paint the entire frame with tangerine paint. This may require several coats until desired look is achieved. Allow paint to dry between coats.
2. Once the base paint is dry, apply pieces of tape diagonally onto frame to create stripes. Allow various widths between pieces of tape.
3. Once the tape is in place, paint the stripes with various colors. Each stripe may require an additional coat of paint to create a solid stripe. Let dry. Remove tape.