Striped Handle Wooden Serving Spoons
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts™:
- Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Mace, Pollen, Yellow Jacket
- Patterning Tape
- Basic Brush Set
- Wooden kitchen utensils
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Brush basin
- Sandpaper *optional
1. Lightly sand handles of wood utensils if needed.
2. Tape off one third of the handles starting at ends and paint with Mace. Apply several coats if needed before removing tape. Allow to cure.
3. Tape off Middle third of handle and paint Pollen. Allow to cure.
4. Tape off last third of handle and paint with Yellow Jacket. Allow to cure.