Note: 1/4" seam allowances. Finished size approx. 45"x 60".
1. From each fabric cut 3", 2-1/2", 2", 1-1/2" and 1" stripes by width of fabric.
2. Lay out strips in pattern starting with a 3" strip alternating fabrics to 1" strip.
3. Repeat pattern of widths until quilt measures approximately 60" or length desired.
4. Trim ends even.
5. Layer quilt back, batting and top.
6. Pin and quilt as desired.
7. Cut five – 2-3/4" strips from binding fabric.
8. Sew strips together end to end.
9. Fold binding in half lengthwise and press.
10. Attach binding to quilt.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>