1. Prewash shirt. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Use fabric glue to add lace trim to underside of collar. Allow to dry.
3. Remove any water from iron. Preheat iron to wool setting.
4. Gently remove design from backing card. Position on fabric, design-side up. Arrange the nailheads on collar as shown.
5. Place a light pressing cloth over design.
6. Using a hard, flat surface, such as a wood cutting board, press & hold for 10-15 seconds. Heavier fabrics may require more time, lighter fabrics less time. Reverse fabric and repeat.
7. Wait 48 hours before washing, turn garment inside out and wash on gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>