SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® Hotfix™ nailheads:
- Shiny Silver Bars, Shiny Gold Bars, Shiny Gold Skulls
- White shirt with collar
- White lace trim
- Iron & pressing surface
- Light pressing cloth
- Fabric glue
1. Prewash shirt. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Use fabric glue to add lace trim to underside of collar. Allow to dry.
3. Remove any water from iron. Preheat iron to wool setting.
4. Gently remove design from backing card. Position on fabric, design-side up. Arrange the nailheads on collar as shown.
5. Place a light pressing cloth over design.
6. Using a hard, flat surface, such as a wood cutting board, press & hold for 10-15 seconds. Heavier fabrics may require more time, lighter fabrics less time. Reverse fabric and repeat.
7. Wait 48 hours before washing, turn garment inside out and wash on gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.