Studded Denim Jacket
- Pattern: Vogue® 8673, view B or C
- Bull denim: quantity indicated on pattern
- Notions: as noted on pattern
- Iron-on studs
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron, pressing surface, press cloth
- Sewing machine
DIRECTIONS: Read iron-on stud package directions before starting project.
1. Follow pattern to construct jacket.
2. Sketch where studs will be applied on the pattern cover, or photocopy of cover.
3. Working one section at a time, lay jacket flat on a hard, heat-resistant pressing surface.
4. Cut strips of studs and lay out on jacket section. Do not remove studs from the clear sheet.
Cut, leaving as much clear plastic around the pieces as possible to adhere to garment.
5. Follow manufacturer’s directions for fusing studs to garment. Work one section at a time until completed.