Studded Sweatshirt with Lace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yard 2" lace trim
- Studs: 2-4 pkgs
- Embellishment glue
- Hand sewing needle or sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Cut sweatshirt at neck just below collar or hood seam. Try on, adjust opening for desired fit.
2. Cut of sleeves 1" below elbow.
3. Stitch lace to sleeve ends.
4. Attach studs to neckline of sweatshirt in a scattered pattern adding a bit of glue to each stud before securing.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products