SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Simplicity® iron-on studs:
- 2 pkgs nailhead studs: Assorted brass & silver
- 1 pkg 10mm silver circles
- 1 pkg 10mm silver squares
- 1 pkg stone studs
- 8"x4" wallets: Brown & turquoise
- Iron & pressing surface
Refer to photo. Iron the studs in place following the manufacturer’s instructions.
BRASS STUDDED WALLET:
1. Evenly space 17 large brass nailhead studs on the wallet. Iron the studs in place.
2. Arrange 16 small brass nailhead studs between large studs on wallet. Iron the studs in place.
SILVER STUDDED WALLET:
1. Evenly space twenty-four 10mm circles on the wallet (12 on each side). Begin from each side of the wallet & work in. Iron the circles in place.
2. Evenly space twelve 10mm squares next to circles (6 on each side). Iron the squares in place.
3. Arrange 16 stone studs & 6 nailhead studs on wallet (8 stone studs & 3 nailheads on each side). Iron the studs in place.
4. Evenly space four 10mm squares (set on edge) in the center of the wallet. Iron the squares in place.