Style-in-an-Instant Girl’s Dress
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Style-in-an-Instant fabric – measure chest size and add 1".
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
- Cut fabric to desired length, saving the cut off portion to make the straps.
- Stitch back seam with right sides together using a 1/2" seam allowance.
- For hem turn under 1/4", press. Turn under 1/4" again, press and top stitch.
- Using leftover fabric cut two pieces 2" wide. Fold each in half lengthwise with right sides together and sew the length using a 1/4" seam allowance. Turn, press and sew straps in place.