SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- EK Tools®: ZIG 2-way Glue Pen Jumbo Tip HERMA Dotto Permanent Dot Adhesive Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer Cutter Bee Scissors 3D Dots Snowflake Punch Snowflake Border
- K & Company: Susan Winget Glad Tidings Sleigh Susan Penguin Christmas Value 12" x 12" paper pad Susan Winget Glad tidings Word die-cut shapes Elizabeth Brown Tag Die-Cut cardstock
- Purple, Navy Cardstock
- Twine and Ribbon
1. Print photos and trim to sizes to fit scrapbook page.
2. Trim a piece of paper from the Penguin Value Pad and mat on Navy cardstock.
3. Trim the purple cardstock down and mat on top of the red patterned paper.
4. Tear another strip from the Penguin paper pad and adhere around the center of the page.
5. Use the Navy Cardstock and Snowflake Border punch to punch the top and bottom of the strip and adhere it to the bottom of the torn paper.
6. Mat the photos and adhere to page.
7. Layer the fancy shape and Christmas tree behind and on top of the photo block.
8. Punch three more strips of navy cardstock and adhere them to the page to create a box to surround the bottom photos and enclose the journaling. Don’t worry about the empty corner, but butt the edges of each strip to the corners meet.
9. Use the snowflake punch to punch one large flake from navy cardstock. Use a pair of scissors to trim one arm of the flake away, matching the corner miter. Adhere one arm to each corner.
10. Add layered embellishments and journaling to finish the page.