1. Using eyepins, make 8 bead links with oval faceted beads.
2. Attach 6 bead links, evenly spaced on the chain from the 18" Chain Necklace Kit, removing links so the chain remains 18".
3. Using jump rings, attach the 18" chain with the bead links and the 2 fine chains from the Multi Chain Necklace Kit to the eyepins on both ends of the chains.
4. Cut 22" of tigertail. Using crimp bead attach one end to jumpring with chains attached.
5. String on beads to measure 18" and again use crimp bead to attach to other jumpring.
6. Slide flower bell and bead on each eyepin and make a wrapped loop.
7. Take two 5-link sections of Large Link Chain; remove one individual link from each side so that each end has a single link.
8. Attach one end of the Large Link section to eyepin wrapped loop, for both sides.
9. Attach bead link to each side of Large Link section, then attach round link chain.
1. Separate 2 sections of Large Link chain to have 2 double links in each section.
2. Using headpins make 2 charms with the oval faceted beads.
3. Attach one charm to each section of chain, wrapping the loop.
4. Using eyepins and the sugarplum beads make 2 bead links with large wrapped loops.
5. Attach these to other end of chains.
6. Slide bead links onto the earwires.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >