Summer Adventure Calendar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV&® 8-1/2“ x 11“ Boyhood paper stack
- Octagon-shaped paper punch
- Mini clothespins
- White alphabet sticker letters
- Paper trimmer
1. Remove the back section of the frame and cut a print from the Boyhood stack to replace it. Adhere in place. Add sticker letters to the corner of the paper, spelling out the words “Summer Adventures.“
2. Cut the strips of paper to cover the frame edges. Adhere the strips to the front of the frame, overlapping at the corners. Trim off excess.
3. Cut strips from desired print twice as tall as the octagon shape. Fold the strips in half lengthwise. Punch octagon shapes from the strips, being careful not to cut off the fold. Write summer activities on the inside of each tag.
4. Tie twine across the frame. Attach the octagon tags to the twine with mini clothespins.