Summer Barbeque Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper Shapers:
- Lotsa-Slots Card Creator
- Large Corner Adorner rounder
- Square Whale of a Punch paper punch
- Sticko stickers: Poolside, Faceted Patriotic Stars
- Jolee's Boutique Barbecue stickers
- K & Company Citronella specialty paper pad
- 12"x12" blue cardstock
- 5"x7" photo
- Punch all 4 corners of a 12"x12" blue cardstock with Lotsa-Slots Card Creator. Punch all 4 corners with the Large Corner Adorner rounder.
- Trim 1/4" from 2 sides of Citronella Red Gingham patterned paper. Insert corners into slots on blue cardstock.
- Create double border from blue cardstock & yellow patterned paper. Attach to bottom of the page.
- Attach piece of ribbon across center of border & the top of page.
- Create double photo mat using blue cardstock & yellow patterned paper for a 5"x7" photo. Attach photo to upper left hand corner.
- Create double mat using blue & yellow patterned paper. Print journaling along right hand side.
- Use the Square Whale of a Punch to punch out 3 photos to attach along the left side of the journaling block. Attach journaling to the page.
- Embellish page with Jolee's Boutique Barbecue and Sticko Faceted Patriotic Stars and Poolside stickers.