SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Orange seed beads
- Gold jump rings 6mm
- Gold lobster clasp 12mm
- Gold ribbon crimp ends
- White nylon beading thread
- Flat pliers
- Glue (E6000)
- Bead spinner (optional)
1. Cut 12 segments of beading thread, each 15” inches long.
2. Knot all 12 ends together on one end.
3. Hide the knot inside the ribbon crimp end, add glue and close.
4. String the orange seed beads onto each thread (with or without a seed bead spinner) until there are 9” long strands of seed beads.
5. Separate the 12 strands into three sections of four, then braid as shown.
6. Knot all 12 ends together. Hide the knot with the ribbon crimp; add glue and close.
7. Attach a 6mm jump ring, and a lobster clasp to connect the ends.