Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Lay out paper to protect work surface. Paint the tops and sides of the 4 wood blocks, each in a different color. It may take several coats for the wood block to be thoroughly covered. Allow the paint to dry between each coat and allow the blocks to thoroughly dry before continuing to Step 2. Note: Put a pushpin in the bottom of each of the four corners of the wood disk. This will act as “legs" for the wood piece to rest up off of the work surface, making painting the sides easier and keeping work surface and hands cleaner.
2. Measure the top flat panel of block. Leave a slight border around the outside of the paper by cutting the paper slightly smaller than the top panel.
3. Cut out 2 squares from each of the coordinating pieces of cardstock using an X-Acto® knife and cutting mat.
4. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge® to the top of the block and a thin layer to the back of the piece of paper. Make sure not to apply the Mod Podge® too thick or the paper will bubble and warp. Repeat this step until all 4 blocks are covered with a piece of cardstock. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the Mod Podge® has dried, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge® over the top and sides of your coaster. This will seal the paper and wood for drinks to be placed on top. Apply several coats of Mod Podge® to make sure the coaster is water resistant. Allow each layer to thoroughly dry before apply the next coat. It is recommended to do at least 5 coats of Mod Podge® over the coaster.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>