Read through the directions before starting & use the photo as a guide.
1. Lay out paper to protect work surface. Paint the tops and sides of the 4 wood blocks, each in a different color. It may take several coats for the wood block to be thoroughly covered. Allow the paint to dry between each coat and allow the blocks to thoroughly dry before continuing to Step 2. Note: Put a pushpin in the bottom of each of the four corners of the wood disk. This will act as “legs" for the wood piece to rest up off of the work surface, making painting the sides easier and keeping work surface and hands cleaner.
2. Measure the top flat panel of block. Leave a slight border around the outside of the paper by cutting the paper slightly smaller than the top panel.
3. Cut out 2 squares from each of the coordinating pieces of cardstock using an X-Acto® knife and cutting mat.
4. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge® to the top of the block and a thin layer to the back of the piece of paper. Make sure not to apply the Mod Podge® too thick or the paper will bubble and warp. Repeat this step until all 4 blocks are covered with a piece of cardstock. Set aside to dry.
5. Once the Mod Podge® has dried, apply a thin coat of Mod Podge® over the top and sides of your coaster. This will seal the paper and wood for drinks to be placed on top. Apply several coats of Mod Podge® to make sure the coaster is water resistant. Allow each layer to thoroughly dry before apply the next coat. It is recommended to do at least 5 coats of Mod Podge® over the coaster.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.