Summer Colors Bucket Hat
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®: Psychedelic
- White 100% cotton bucket hat
- Plastic table cover
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
2. Cover work surface with plastic. Lay damp fabric on prepared surface.
3. Prepare dye following package instructions.
4. Squeeze a circle of Red dye around brim of hat and on flat portion on top. Squeeze Yellow dye in middle section all around hat.
5. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear.
7. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.