Summer Days Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV 12"x12" My Sunshine stack
- 8"x8" sheet of black & white cardstock
- Four 2-1/2"x2-1/2" photos
- 1-1/2" white alphabet stickers (or alphabet die cuts)
- 3/4" pink alphabet stickers
- 3 red brads
- Red/white bakers twine
- Brown ink pad
- Corner rounder paper crafting punch
- Craft tape
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Papercrafting pen
1. Select a print for the base. Select 2 additional prints and cut one to 6"x2-1/2" and the other to 6"x8-1/2". Round 2 corners on each one and adhere them both to the page as shown (1" in from the left edge of the page).
2. Select an additional print; cut 1 strip measuring 7"x1/2"and a journaling shield measuring 3-1/2"x2-1/4". Adhere the smaller strip in between the 2 prints in step 1 and the journaling shield to the right of the block created in step 1.
3. Create a banner with an additional print from the stack, adding the letters “d-a-y-s" on the different pennants. Attach them to a section of bakers twine and hang the banner from the thin strip in step 2.
4. Add a title to the page using the alphabet stickers and journaling with the papercrafting pen.
5. Finish by embellishing the page with brads, strips of paper, and a strip of the craft tape.