1. Cut a 24"-30" section of cording for the necklaces.
2. Variation 1: String a bead to the center of the cord, then bring the cord around the bead and back through the bead. Pull cord snug.
3. Repeat with 4 more beads on either side of the center bead.
4. Knot the ends of the cord together. If desired, string a small bead onto the cord end and knot the cord ends.
5. Variation 2: String 5 beads to the center of the cord.
6. Knot the cording at each end of the beads.
7. String 3 more beads on each side and knot the cording about 1" from the beads.
8. Repeat step 7 two more times.
9. Leave about 4" from the last knot on each side, bring the cord ends together and knot. If desired, string a small bead onto the cord end and knot the cord ends.
10. Variation 3: String 3 larger beads onto cord center and knot the cord at the end of each bead.
11. String 3 beads onto each side and knot the cord at the end of the last bead.
12. Leave about a 2" section of cording and knot the cord.
13. String a section of 3 larger beads and knot cording between each bead and after the last bead.
14. Leave another 2" section of cording and then knot. String on 2 smaller beads and knot the ends of the cord.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.