1. Cut a 24"-30" section of cording for the necklaces.
2. Variation 1: String a bead to the center of the cord, then bring the cord around the bead and back through the bead. Pull cord snug.
3. Repeat with 4 more beads on either side of the center bead.
4. Knot the ends of the cord together. If desired, string a small bead onto the cord end and knot the cord ends.
5. Variation 2: String 5 beads to the center of the cord.
6. Knot the cording at each end of the beads.
7. String 3 more beads on each side and knot the cording about 1" from the beads.
8. Repeat step 7 two more times.
9. Leave about 4" from the last knot on each side, bring the cord ends together and knot. If desired, string a small bead onto the cord end and knot the cord ends.
10. Variation 3: String 3 larger beads onto cord center and knot the cord at the end of each bead.
11. String 3 beads onto each side and knot the cord at the end of the last bead.
12. Leave about a 2" section of cording and knot the cord.
13. String a section of 3 larger beads and knot cording between each bead and after the last bead.
14. Leave another 2" section of cording and then knot. String on 2 smaller beads and knot the ends of the cord.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >