Summer Fun Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" Blue Hawaii printed paper
- 8-1/2"x8-1/2" Red 2 adhesive cardstock
- 6-1/4"x4-1/4" White adhesive cardstock
- White Chipchatter letters, hip font
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- EK Success cutter bee scissors
- Use 12"x12" Blue Hawaii paper for background.
- Cut an 8-1/2"x8-1/2" square of Red 2 adhesive cardstock. Tear one of the edges so that the white core is showing through. Remove adhesive protective backing and adhere to page as shown.
- Cut a 6-1/4"x4-1/4" piece of white adhesive paper. Remove adhesive backing and adhere to upper left portion of red cardstock.
- Adhere photo to center of white cardstock as shown.
- Wrap ribbon around the bottom portion of the page, 1/4" below the photo. Finish by tying a knot in the ribbon to the right of the picture. Trim ends to desired length.
- Choose appropriate white chipboard letters, remove adhesive backing and adhere to the space at the right of the picture.