SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plywood board (12" x 24")
- Chalkboard paint & paintbrush
- Chalk markers
- Tape off the board. Measure evenly to make five rectangles (one for each week day), and one long strip for the top for the title.
- Paint the entire board with chalkboard paint. 4-5 coats recommended and allow to dry.
- Once dry, peel off the tape and scribble on each chalkboard section with a white piece of chalk. Rub it in with a dry rag to create a chalky base.
- Use 3M command strips, or thick double sided tape to hang it on the wall.