Summer Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items:
- Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cartridges: Stretch Your Imagination, Accent
- Essentials, Doodletype
- Cardstock: dark green, medium green, rose, white
- Tattered rose ink pad
- Dauber Versa marker
- Scotch items:
- Tape runner
- Scrapbook glue with 2-way applicator
- Cut an 8"x8" square base from the dark green cardstock. Cut a 7-3/4"x7-3/4" square using the medium green cardstock. Adhere the light green square to the dark green square. Cut a 1-1/2"x7-3/4" strip from the dark green cardstock and adhere to the bottom of the layout as shown.
- Cut two 3/4" scalloped edges from rose cardstock using the Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Accent Essentials cartridge. Trim the second scalloped edge to form a continuous strip. Adhere the scalloped edge along the left side of layout as shown.
- Cut a 4"x6" rectangle from rose cardstock. Mount photo to rose rectangle and adhere to layout as shown.
- Using Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Doodletype cartridge, cut a 1" "Ah…Summer" from rose cardstock. Repeat this step using white cardstock and the Shadow feature. Adhere to each other, then adhere to the layout as shown.
- Make the 4-1/2" sunflower from medium green cardstock using the Expression Personal Electronic Cutter and Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. Press Shift, <Snflwr-s>. Press Cut. Cut the leaf layer using the dark green cardstock. Press Layers, Shift, <Snflwr-s>. Press Cut. Repeat the last step using white cardstock.
- Ink the dark green leaf layer and the edges of the white sunflower. Use the Versa marker to highlight the middle of the sunflower head. Assemble and adhere to the layout as shown.