Summer Splash Papercrafts
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Me & My Big Ideas 3-D embellishments:
- Rhinestones, Summer
- Soft Spoken, Splash
- Blue striped pattern paper
- Cardstock: blue, white, orange, green
- Fiskars border punch
- Tape runner adhesive
- Paper trimmer w/ruler
12"x12" SCRAPBOOK PAGE
- Cut 8-1/2" circle from blue striped paper. Mat with blue cardstock. Adhere to center of white background paper.
- Triple mat the photos with the white, green, and blue cardstock.
- Refer to photo. Border punch the orange cardstock. Arrange on circle and photos & adhere to layout.
- Add rhinestone lettering for the title.
- Cut blue cardstock to 7"x10". Fold in half to make base of card.
- Cut two 5" strips of blue striped paper.
- Refer to photo. Punch two 5" strips of orange cardstock and arrange behind the striped paper. Adhere to card.
- Add Splash embellishments.