Summer Sunset Crumple Tie-Dye T-shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® Psychedelic
- White 100% natural fiber T-shirt
- Disposable plastic table cover
- Wash shirt and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface and smooth out wrinkles.
- Crumple shirt randomly into a flat disc shape and secure with rubber bands.
- Mix Red and Yellow dye colors as instructed in package directions.
- Randomly apply dye colors to tied shirt. Turn shirt over and repeat on backside.
- Cover shirt with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
- Remove bands and rinse shirt under running water to remove excess dye.
- Wash and dry shirt as fabric requires.