Summer Vacation Album
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Book Binder and Laminator
- 8"x8" album cover: white with linen texture
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut Life is a Beach cartridge
- Cardstock: yellow, dark yellow, blue, light blue, orange, pink, dark pink, brown, black, white
- Thin chipboard
- Cut frame. Using Life is a Beach cartridge and dark yellow cardstock, select Fit to Page mode, select Square Card feature, and cut one <Toucan>. Cut card in half. Adhere to album cover as shown in photo.
- Cut toucan. Using black cardstock, cut one 3-3/4" <Toucan>. Repeat cut using brown cardstock. Trim brown branch off toucan. Using yellow cardstock, select Layers feature and cut one 3-3/4" <Toucan>. Repeat cut using orange, pink, and dark pink cardstock. Cut one small block of white cardstock to place behind toucan's eye. Layer and adhere toucan to album cover as shown.
- Cut summer. Using thin chipboard, select Title Words feature and cut one 5" <Toucan>. Repeat cut using blue cardstock. Trim off toucans. Layer and adhere to album cover as shown.
- Cut VACATION. Using blue cardstock, cut 1-1/2" letters to spell VACATION. Adhere to album cover as shown.
- Cut one 7-1/2"x7-7/8" block of light blue cardstock. Adhere to inside of album cover behind toucan.