Summer Waves Crochet Blanket
MEASUREMENTS Approx 55 x 60"
GAUGE 7 sc and 8 rows = 4"
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
· Bernat® Blanket Brights™ (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m)
- 4 balls Pixie Pink (A)
- 3 balls Lemonade Varg (B)
· Size U.S. L/11 crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
· With A, ch 101.
· Row 1: [RS]. 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each of next 3 ch. *1 dc in each of next 4 ch. 1 sc in each of next 4 ch. Rep from * to end of ch. Turn.
· Row 2: Ch 1. *1 sc in each of next 4 sc. 1 dc in each of next 4 dc. Rep from * to last 4 sc. 1 sc in each of next 4 sc. Join B. Turn.
· Row 3: With B, ch 3 [counts as dc]. 1 dc in each of next 3 sts. *1 sc in each of next 4 sts. 1 dc in each of next 4 sts. Rep from * to end of row. Turn.
· Row 4: As 3rd row. Join A.
· Row 5: With A, ch 1. 1 sc in each of first 4 sts. *1 dc in each of next 4 sts. Rep from * to end of row. Turn.
· Row 6: As 5th row. Join B. Rep 3rd to 6th rows to form pat. Cont in pat, working 2 rows each in A and B until work from beg measures approx 60”, ending on a 6th row of pat. Fasten off.
Approx = Approximate(ly) Beg = Begin(ning) Ch = Chain(s) Cont = Continue Dc = Double crochet
Pat = Pattern Rep = Repeat RS = Right side Sc = Single crochet