1. Apply two coats of Cloud White with sponge brush to each of two balsa wood pieces. Set aside.
2. Tape 3/8" border around outside of large basswood piece, and 1/4" border around other two basswood pieces. Paint remaining areas of all pieces Wrought Iron Black. Apply additional coat if necessary and allow to dry.
3. Paint pot Wrought Iron Black with sponge brush. Set aside to dry.
4. Remove tape from large basswood sign piece and paint exposed wood Marigold. Use additional coats as desired.
5. Remove tape from two small basswood sign pieces and paint exposed wood Sunshine Yellow. Use additional coats as desired.
6. Paint “Welcome,” “Ceremony,” arrow and monograms on signs using Cloud White.
7. Glue signs to Cloud White stakes using liquid glue. Place floral arranger disc into pot and cover with moss. Push signs into foam.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>