1. Wash shirt and jeans; do not dry. Lay out damp garments on covered work surface.
2. Mix Green dye according to package instructions. Pour approximately 1/2" of mixed dye into second mixing bottle and fill with water to create a lighter green dye. Test on scrap fabric to ensure desired shade is achieved. Add more dye or water as needed.
3. Lightly scrunch jeans vertically on covered work surface. Apply full-strength dye to upper portion of jeans.
4. Apply diluted green dye to lower part of jeans, blending upward into darker dyed portion of jeans. Cover with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
1. Mix Pink dye according to package instructions. Pour approximately 1/2" of mixed dye into second mixing bottle and fill with water to create a lighter pink dye. Test on scrap fabric and add water or dye until desired shade is achieved.
2. Use rubber bands to tie shirt into horizontal bands and lay out on covered work surface.
3. Apply alternating bands of dilute Pink and Green dyes to shirt.
4. Apply full strength dyes sparingly over dilute dyes.
5. Cover tee with plastic table cover and let set 6-8 hours.
6. Rinse items under running water until excess dye is removed. Wash and dry items according to dye package instructions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.