SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Americana® Gloss Enamels: Dark Chocolate, Glorious Gold, Bright Yellow, Festive Green
- DecoArt Americana® 3D Gloss Enamel Writer: Orange
- Three 3" glass cruets
- Small paintbrush
Note: Allow each color to dry before applying next color layer.
1. On one flat side of cruet, paint simple 6-petal flower using Glorious Gold.
2. Add layer of Bright Yellow.
3. Add Dark Chocolate circle to center of flower to create sunflower look.
4. Apply layer of Orange 3D Writer to create color dimension.
5. Using Festive Green, add small leaves.
6. Add accents with Glorious Gold.
7. Fill each jar with seeds.