Sunny Daisy Candleholder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plaid® FolkArt® Enamels®:
Acrylic Paint: Wicker White, Evergreen, Yellow Light
- #4 round paintbrush
- Tracing or white paper
- 33⁄4" square glass vase
1. Trace the 13⁄4" Spouncer® circle 4 times on the paper.
2. Center one circle inside each side of the vase; tape in place.
3. Use round paintbrush and Wicker White to paint the petals. Start from the end of each petal & drag towards the center of the traced circle. Repeat on all four sides. Remove the patterns.
4. Use Spouncer® to paint Yellow Light centers for all flowers.
5. Mix equal parts of Evergreen and Wicker White. Use the handle end of brush to apply dots to the centers of the flowers.