SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™: Pink jewel Silver fine Jewel
- 4oz. Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint: Petal pink Glacier white
- Black faux leather or fabric tote
- Foil or foam plate for palette
- 1" flat paintbrush
- Container for water
- Newspaper/large sheet of scratch paper
- Cardstock or cardboard (approximate size of tote)
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color & design placement.
1. Cover work surface with newspaper or a large piece of scratch paper. Place cardboard/cardstock between layers of tote.
2. Working on one section of tote at a time, create loose, abstract brushstrokes with Glacier White and petal pink soft fabric paints.
3. While paint is wet, sprinkle glitter color of choice over paint. Tip: glitter colors can be mixed if desired.
4. Continue process, brushing on color and sprinkling with glitter until desired effects are achieved. Let tote dry then shake excess glitter onto newspaper/scratch paper & pour back into empty containers for future use.