Super Hero Cape
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1yd oly*fun™ material (60” wide)
- Fabric scraps
- Embellishments (optional)
- Rotary cutter
- Cutting mat
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Note: Pattern makes two capes
- Fold fabric in half width wise, then again width wise. Place on table with folded edge facing maker.
- For ties: Measure 2" in from the left hand side and cut. Repeat. Set aside.
- On the right side measure 7" up from the bottom fold and mark. Place ruler from the 7" mark diagonally to the upper left hand corner of fabric and mark. Cut along the diagonal line making two cape shapes. Note: Scallop or fringe cut the bottom of the cape for a different design or to shorten the length.
- Place one tie strip horizontally on the table and center the top of the cape shape over the tie strip. Fold the entire tie strip in half, lengthwise, and pin sandwiching the cape. Sew strip together using 1/4" seam allowance. Repeat for other cape.
- Add symbols or embellish as desired.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_14065353a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only