Finished size: 33" x 33"
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
WOF = Width of fabric
Cutting: Label pieces as you cut
1. From Block Print center over 4 blocks and fussy cut one 13-1/4" square =
2. From Garden Scene cut four 6" x 13-1/2" rectangles = unit B
3. From Botanical Verbage cut four 6” squares = unit C
4. From Garden Bouquet cut two 3-1/2” x 27-1/2” strips = top & bottom
5. From Garden Bouquet cut two 33-1/2” x 3-1/2” strips = side borders
6. From Botanical Verbage cut one 33” x 33” square = backing
7. From solid fabric cut six 1-3/4” x WOF strips
8. Sub-cut strips into:
a) Four 26-3/4” x 1-3/4” strips = sashing a
b) Four 6” x 1-3/4” strips = sashing b
c) Two 28” x 1-3/4” = sashing c
d) Two 13-1/4” x 1-3/4” = sashing d
Refer to the diagram and quilt photo for fabric guide.
Seam allowance - 1/4" unless otherwise indicated.
1. Sew one sashing b to each side of unit B this will create unit BBB.
2. Sew one unit C on each side of unit BBB.
3. Sew one each of sashing a on the top and bottom of unit BBB to creating
Row 1. Repeat this step to create Row 3.
4. Sew one sashing d to each side of unit A this will create unit DAD.
5. Sew one unit B on each side of unit DAD to create Row 2.
6. Sew row 1, 2 and row 3 together.
7. Sew sashing c to both sides of the connected rows to create quilt top
8. Sew the top and bottom borders to the quilt top center.
9. Sew the side borders to both sides of the quilt top center to create the quilt
10. Layer the quilt top, batting, and backing.
11. Quilt and bind as desired.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.