Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of iLoveToCreate
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry dress without fabric softener. Iron flat.
2. Place waxed paper inside dress to prevent paint from seeping through to back of dress.
3. Place masking tape in 3½" diagonals on top of dress.
4. Pat stamp with stamp pad until stamp surface is covered with ink.
5. Press stamp firmly onto fabric, keeping design between rows of masking tape. Lift straight up.
6. Repeat until the row is complete.
7. Change color and stamp for another row.
8. Clean stamps with premoistened wipes before changing to another color.
9. When fabric has been completely stamped with designs, allow to dry.
10. Peel away masking tape.
11. Use ribbon to tie bows around shoulder straps and to create a belt around waist.
Iris Scrapbooking Cart
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.