Sweet Blooms Bow & Gift Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sweet Blooms papercrafting coordinates:
- 48-sheet 12"x12" paper pad
- 20-sheet 8"x8" paper pad
- Die-cut accent flowers
- Adhesive, tape
- Iridescent craft glitter
- Decorative scissors
- Decorative corner paper punch
- Craft knife
- Hole punch
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
- Wrap gift with 12"x12" Sweet Blooms paper.
Optional: For larger gifts, sew multiple sheets together for a unique, quilted look!
- Cut ten 1-1/2" squares of 8"x8" Sweet Blooms paper. Set aside. Cut 4" diameter paper circle. Set aside.
- Curl each square diagonally to form cone shape. Seal edges with tape.
- Attach each cone seam-side down on paper circle with points touching the middle to form flower shape.
- Adhere a button to center of cone flower bow.
- Brush button with glue; apply iridescent glitter. Set aside. Repeat on flower petals.
- Cut 2"x3-1/2" rectangle from patterned paper. Punch each corner with decorative corner punch.
- Cut 1-1/2"x2-1/2" rectangle of paper for message. Trim edges with decorative scissors.
- Center & adhere to larger tag. Write message. Punch hole in the tag; loop with ribbon. Tape ribbon to gift.
- Add ribbon, embellish with flower accents; attach to top of gift. Tape bow to gift.