Do not use unbaked clay on unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Start with clean hands and work surface area. Good work surfaces include wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Knead clay until soft and smooth. For best results, clean hands in between colors. Shape clay, pressing pieces together firmly. Bake on oven-proof glass or metal surface at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 minutes per 1/4" (6 mm) thickness. For best baking results, use an oven thermometer. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME. Wash hands after use. Baking should be completed by an adult.
Begin by preheating oven to 275 °F (130 °C). Test temperature with oven thermometer for perfectly cured clay. For best results, condition all clay by running it through the clay dedicated pasta machine several passes on the widest setting. Fold the clay in half after each pass and insert the fold side into the rollers first.
1. Mix Chocolate and Beige, 1:1 and make a 3/4” ball. Flatten to make the cookie and set aside.
2. Take a small amount of Chocolate and make 9 small chocolate chips, bake according to the directions above and allow to cool completely.
3. Press chocolate chips into the cookie. Using a toothpick, texture the top of the cookie.
4. Press the thumbtack and the paperclip to the back of the cookie. Take a piece of Beige clay and lay it over the paperclip and thumbtack making sure to poke the thumbtack through the clay. Bake according to the directions above and allow to cool completely.
1. Make a 3/4” ball in beige and shape into the cupcake bottom. Using the toothpick, press lines into it.
2. Make a 3/4” ball in Ballerina and shape into the cupcake top. Press the cupcake top to the bottom.
3. With a super slicer cut the cupcake in half. Only half of this is used for the thumbtack.
4. Roll out thin snakes in Granny Smith, Turquoise and Yellow. Using the super slicer, cut into tiny sprinkles and press them to the Pink top of the cupcake. Make a 1/4” ball using Red Hot Red for the cherry. Press on the top of the cupcake.
5. Press the thumbtack and the paperclip to the back of the cupcake. Take a piece of Beige clay and lay it over the paperclip and thumbtack making sure to poke the thumbtack through the clay. Bake according to the directions above and allow to cool completely.
1. Make a 5/8” ball in Ballerina and roll into a 3” log. Make 3/8” balls each of Yellow, Granny Smith, Blue and Fuchsia Pearl and roll out to 3” snakes. Press the snakes onto the Ballerina log and twist. Gently roll the log into a 5” log. Roll this up into a circle.
2. Make a 3/8” ball in Beige and shape into a 1” log for the stick. Press to the lollipop.
3. Press the thumbtack and the paperclip to the back of the lollipop, take a piece of Beige clay and lay it over the paperclip and thumbtack making sure to poke the thumbtack through the clay. Bake according to the directions above and allow to cool completely.
1. Mix Chocolate and Beige 1:1 and make a 3/4” ball, squish the ball to make it donut shape.
2. Take a 3/8” ball in Fuchsia Pearl and flatten. Press onto the donut shape from step 1. Using the tip of the purple tool press a hole into the middle. Gently push in from both sides and slightly stretch the hole.
3. Roll out thin snakes of Yellow and Emerald and cut into tiny sprinkles. Press them onto the donut.
4. Press the thumbtack to the back top of the donut and the paperclip to the back bottom of the donut. Take 2 pieces of Beige clay and put them over the paperclip and thumbtack. Making sure on the thumbtack that the pointy end of the thumbtack is sticking out through the Beige clay. Bake according to the directions above and allow to cool completely.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>