SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: Candy Melts candy: Light Cocoa & White Truffle candy mold 12" disposable decorating bags 9" fondant roller 15" parchment triangles Garden Candy Colors Set (pink used) 10" x 14" cake boards Parchment paper
- Chocolate nougat candy
- Plastic ruler
- Paring knife
1. Melt light cocoa Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Fill truffle candy mold using a cut decorating bag and allow to cool in refrigerator until set. Gently twist mold to release candy.
2. Roll chocolate nougat 1/16" thick. Cut out ears, 5/8" long x 3/8" wide. Roll out tail, 2" long x 1/8" wide.
3. With a small paring knife, cut a small groove in bottom of truffle. Using cut parchment bag, pipe melted light cocoa candy in hole and insert tail. Place on parchment paper-covered board, and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
4. Using cut parchment bag, attach ears with melted light cocoa candy. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
5. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Tint pink using candy color from set. Pipe dot nose and eyes and outline whiskers using melted pink candy and cut parchment bag. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.