Sweet Princess Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut items:
- Cricut Expression machine
- Cartridges: Happily Ever After, Opposites Attract
- 12"x12" Cardstock:
- Dark purple, 2 sheets
- Lavender, 1 sheet
- Raspberry, 1 sheet
- 3 shades of Pink, 1 sheet each
- Yellow, 1 sheet
- Glitter glue
- Paper trimmer
- Adhesive dot runner
- Adhesive tabs
- Trim yellow cardstock and mount on dark purple and medium pink cardstock.
- Using Cricut Expression machine, cut the Disney window at a 10" setting and assemble. Position photo behind it and mount on the page.
- Using Cricut Expression machine and Opposites Attract cartridge, cut "once upon a time" at a 1-1/2" setting. Adhere to page with adhesive dot runner.
- Using Cricut Expression machine and Opposites Attract cartridge, cut "Our Sweet Princess" twice, at a 3" setting. Layer the 2 sets and attach to page. Cut the crown components and adhere over "O."
- Decorate page with glitter glue, as desired.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products