SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Fuse Design Set® Fuse Expansion Pack® SureCut™ Craft Paper Trimmer Double Bubble Border Punch
- XX-Large Tag Lever Punch
- Basic Alpha Clear Stamp set
- White Cardstock
- Pattern Paper
1. Cut and imprint an orange embellishment with the Fuse.
2. Cut a strip of white cardstock using the SureCut™ Craft Paper Trimmer. For this example, a 12" long strip is used, but a shorter strip may be needed if using a smaller jar. The strip is approximately 3" wide and a border is punched on each side. Any Fiskars® border punch can be used, although this example uses the Double Bubble Border Punch.
3. Once the cardstock is punched on both sides, measure the approximate width between the punched edges and cut a strip of patterned paper to fit within such. Simply layer the patterned paper strip on top of the cardstock, adhere, and then wrap it around the jar. Adhere the edges in the back so that the decorative strip is firmly attached to the jar.
4. Place and adhere the die cut in the middle of the strip on the front of the jar.
5. To further decorate the candy jar, tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar. If you plan to give the jar as a gift, consider attaching a gift tag.
6. For an easy gift tag, punch a tag shape from kraft cardstock with the Fiskars XX-Large Tag Lever Punch. A personalized sentiment can be stamped on the tag with the Fiskars Basic Alpha Clear Stamp set.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products