Sweet Treats Jar
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Spring Mix premium stack
- Medium mason jar
- Iridescent glitter glue
- Paper crafting punches: decorative corner rounder, 1-3/4" and 2" circle
- Cricut personal die cut machine with desired alpha cartridge
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
- Double-sided tape
1. Select 2 prints from the stack, including the tag print.
2. Cut a large tag (approximately 3"x3-1/2") from the tag print. Round all 4 corners with the decorative corner punch. Mount on the next print and cut out, leaving 1/8"-1/4" visible on all sides. Attach the grouping to the front of the jar.
3. Cut out the words "Sweet Tweets" twice using another print in the stack. Adhere one set directly on top of the other (to give added dimension), and then add them to the front of the jar as shown.
4. Cover the lid of the jar with an additional print from the stack. Punch a 1-3/4" and 2" circle, one each, from two more prints. Adhere them both to the lid of the jar, largest on the bottom and smallest directly on top. Close the lid.
5. Embellish the lid and letters on the front of the jar with glitter glue. Allow to dry before adding a treat inside the jar.