Refer to photo.
1. Use chalk to draw a line around each Funkins™, a third of the way down from the top.
2. Following the chalk line, use fine-tooth saw to carefully saw off the top of the Funkins™ for lid.
3. Paint bottom and lower part of Funkins™ with Yellow. Use #6 paintbrush to paint irregular lines jutting upward. Apply 2nd coat as needed.
4. Brush around the top stem of Funkins™ with Sunshine Yellow; repeat the brush strokes as pictured. Allow to dry.
5. Mix a little Sunshine Yellow into the Holiday Green to lighten and repeat the same painting steps for the second Funkins™. Allow to dry.
6. Using Grape paint, repeat with the third Funkins™. Allow to dry.
7. Place colored tissue in Funkins™ and fill with candy.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.