Sweet Treats Pumpkin Bowls
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® Soft® Fabric Paint: Sunshine Yellow, Holiday Green, Grape
- Three 6" Funkins™ (artificial carvable pumpkins)
- Foil or foam plate for paint palette
- Fine-tooth saw
- White chalk
- Paintbrushes: #6 and #10
- Tissue or colored cellophane
Refer to photo.
1. Use chalk to draw a line around each Funkins™, a third of the way down from the top.
2. Following the chalk line, use fine-tooth saw to carefully saw off the top of the Funkins™ for lid.
3. Paint bottom and lower part of Funkins™ with Yellow. Use #6 paintbrush to paint irregular lines jutting upward. Apply 2nd coat as needed.
4. Brush around the top stem of Funkins™ with Sunshine Yellow; repeat the brush strokes as pictured. Allow to dry.
5. Mix a little Sunshine Yellow into the Holiday Green to lighten and repeat the same painting steps for the second Funkins™. Allow to dry.
6. Using Grape paint, repeat with the third Funkins™. Allow to dry.
7. Place colored tissue in Funkins™ and fill with candy.